Follow by Email

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Challenge Day 1 -Jelly Sammich

Happy Monday! I am starting a new job today in a whole new career field, so wish me luck! Onto the nails!
Today is Day 1 of our Challenge and it called for a Jelly Sammich! This is challenge left me cursing, and throwing random household items. I failed hardcore on my jelly sammich. FML. I just couldn't find a combo of jelly and glitter that I loved. So I was left with this. Mehh....

I used Pure Ice Dreamy a super pink jelly, and Milani Jewel FX in Fucshia.
That's right, take in the suck......
Oh look a larger picture of suckiness....
Can you tell I freakin hate my jelly??? I couldn't even properly capture it's crapiness. You're Welcome.

You should all check out my SNAAARKM Challenge Partners by clicking on the link below!

6 comments:

  1. hehe so many of us did pink! love this! and good luck & congrats on ur new job!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Milani jewel. Good luck on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is a fail! I love purple and pink together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha yesssssssss bish!!!! go us! me, you & Alaina all did sammiches with pink!!! love urs with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Great job girly

    ReplyDelete