Sunday, May 13, 2012

Challenge Day 1 -Jelly Sammich

Happy Monday! I am starting a new job today in a whole new career field, so wish me luck! Onto the nails!
Today is Day 1 of our Challenge and it called for a Jelly Sammich! This is challenge left me cursing, and throwing random household items. I failed hardcore on my jelly sammich. FML. I just couldn't find a combo of jelly and glitter that I loved. So I was left with this. Mehh....

I used Pure Ice Dreamy a super pink jelly, and Milani Jewel FX in Fucshia.
That's right, take in the suck......
Oh look a larger picture of suckiness....
Can you tell I freakin hate my jelly??? I couldn't even properly capture it's crapiness. You're Welcome.

You should all check out my SNAAARKM Challenge Partners by clicking on the link below!

6 comments:

  1. hehe so many of us did pink! love this! and good luck & congrats on ur new job!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Milani jewel. Good luck on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is a fail! I love purple and pink together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha yesssssssss bish!!!! go us! me, you & Alaina all did sammiches with pink!!! love urs with purple!

    ReplyDelete

  5. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete