Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nerd Lacquer All of Time and Space


Happy HumpDay! Today I have a lovely Nerd Lacquer. I found this bad boy on Ebay for $10, yup you read right, $10! This is All of Time and Space.

All of Time and Space is a pretty minty green polish filled with micro to medium fuschia glitter and larger hex silver glitter. This is 2 coats.
With Flash
This polish is so damn pretty I almost couldn't take it off. The application of this polish was so smooth and the glitter just glided in place.
There really isn't much to say about All of Time and Space, the pictures do the talking. I loved the sparkle and pretty minty green base.I have such a hard time finding Nerd Lacquer's so it'll probably be a while before I stumble across another one.

Do you own any Nerd lacquers? Do you absolutely love them??? I do, and wish I owned every single gorgeous one!

You can try and see if you can score one of these bad boys at Harlow&Co, Nerd Lacquer's Etsy Shop,

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome polish.. I usually don't love love LOVE minty greens but with the glitter in there this just looks so fresh and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! And you're lucky to have gotten it for that price!

    ReplyDelete