Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Barry M & China Glaze

Alright ladies. Yesterday I got some nail mail from the fantastic Harlow & Co,and inside I received Barry M
Foil Effects. This is fantastic because I've been wanting to try my still unopened bottle of China Glaze   Electrify from the Hunger Games collection. So below is one coat of Barry M Foil Effects and it went on like a dream in one quick coat for complete opacity and loveliness!
After the Barry M, I applied no lie 3 Coats of Elecrtify. Originaly I had planeed to swatch this polish solo but don't have the patience so decided a nice gold base would make it easier, and that just wasn't the case. While Foil Effects gold made a fantastic base I'd have to do at least 3 coats of Electrify regardless of a base.
This pic is without flash.
The photo below is with flash. I absolutely love Electrify and adore the red glitter randomly dancing around on my nails.
I've tried 2 other of the Hunger Games polishes. Smoke and Ashes, and Stone Cold. If you own Stone Cold did you have a horrible time removing it? I'm usually quick with removal.....ahh thats for another post I suppose. Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment