Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random Nail Art



I decided to post a few nail art pics, since I haven't done any in my last few posts.
PIC HEAVY!!

This is the classic newspaper nails are done with a base coat of Revlon Bare Bones. I used 2 coats of Bare Bones. Let polish dry (no top coat) I sprayed rubbing alcohol on each individual finger, then one at a time placed a pre-cut strip of newspaper and held for 20seconds, applied Seche Vite, and Done!
Hoo! Ok so for this nail I used Milani Dude Blue for the owl body, All Milani stripers in Yellow Design (eyes), Drawn in Pink (Beak and feet),Black Sketch (pupils)and then used the Dude Blue again to make the dots on the body, and topped it off with SV.
I got this cupcake from I believe cutepolish on YouTube. I used Milani stripers Yellow Design, Drawn in Pink,Black Sketch and White Canvas.
For this Zebra nail I used Confeti "Belle of the Ball" as the base. Then i used Konad Black Special nail polish for the print using Konad plate BM-223 applied SV and done.
Flowers! I used Revlon "Midnight" as the base, then used China Glaze "Kinetic Candy'' for the flowers.
I used Konad plate BM-225 and SV top coat.

Any questions or comments feel free to ask. More tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I love that flower stamper! I have yet to get a stamping plate/set yet. It seems like a quick way to do a cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must get it! Its so easay and quick once you get the hang of it. And Its super inexpensive considering all you need is the polish, once you have the kit. I got mine from Amazon.com for like $6!

      Delete
    2. Do you have to only use Konad polishes?

      Delete
    3. Nope! Although some polish's work better than others.

      Delete