Monday, March 5, 2012

I need a 12 step program!

Well Hello there! So, I have a slight obsession with nail polish. I am just here to share my sheer adoration for any and everything nail related. I follow many a fantastic nail blog, and I thought I'd give this the old college try! (although college wasn't my thang) I hope you enjoy!
   I will start with a simple yet friggin fantastic polish! Its my go to "I can't think of any creative designs/nail art" nail polish. It's simply fantastic! Fantastic I say! So here is one of my absolute fav's China Glaze "Ruby Pumps". The amount of shimmer in this two coater polish is glamorous. It's definitely a staple polish for me. I wish you could see how pretty this color is from the pic, but my iphone camera sucks! This polish comes in regular 0.5fl oz bottle and a super portable 3.6ml bottle. True story... I carry that bad boy around in my purse. Never know when a sexy red polish is needed! Actually, when ISN'T a sexy red polish needed? Jus sayin.... Well that is all for tonight. Until tomorrow....!


No comments:

Post a Comment