Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another Indie polish!

Hey Ladies, and Gents? So I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in my Etsy stalking! Today I have another Indie Polish! This Polish is from Polished Perfection.


This as you can see is Night Owl. It's a purty Purple Jelly filled with awesome Blue and Purple
Diamond Glitter,Silver Square Glitter, Silver square glitter and Purple Bar Glitter. 
The formula was surprisingly easy to apply and the glitter went on smoothly.
All of these pictures are 2 coats
Once again I am fascianted with yet another Indie Polish
Polished Perfection has this in stock and a few others. I also purchasedased  Peek-A-Boo which I will have on later this week! If you like to check out her store you can click HERE.

Goodnight Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. ooo that's cool!!!! i never can get big glitter to space out nicely on my nails. like even with whimsical i had to take my dotting tool and place it in a way that didn't look so odd. i need some smooth applying ones!

    ReplyDelete