Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Good evening Ladies! Tonight I have 2 Mani's. I usually do 2 Mani's a night, one for blogging, and another to wear to work the following day.



Below is 2  coats of ChG Secret Peri-Wink-le. I sponged on Zoya Trixie at the tips. Then topped of with SV.
Too much flash. FML
Sadly after I took these pictures I went to fold laundry and jacked up my whole left hand. So the only LOGICAL(if you're a polish whore lol) idea I could come up with was to remove, and do another Mani!
Below is Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter! I frackin looove this Polish. Anything remotely close to Tiffany Blue makes me want thickin my eyebrows, don a little black dress and smoke from one of those fancy cigarette holder thingy's!
I used 2 coats of Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter, and with a toothpick applied teardrop rhinestones at the base of my nail.
Then topped off with a coat of SV. This mani did last through the next load of laundry. :)
I know I own ChG For Audrey, but can't find that bad boy anywhere! If you own both, what do you think? Is one more true Tiffany than the other?? 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the gradient mani!!!!! ur my bish, Bishy McBishBish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crazy girl, you do TWO a night?! i thought u just painted one a night! lol it's okay still love ya! i adore that finger paints color SO much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gradient..too bad the EVIL laundry ruined it! Thats it, I'm boycotting folding! lol. It definitely makes me want to own Trixie also. :)

    ReplyDelete