Sunday, April 22, 2012

Simple and Chic Rhinestone Mani

Good Evening Ladies! Tonight I have a pretty quick, pic heavy post. I just wanted to share how I take a simple mani and make it chic. With rhinestones of course!


Below is Orly Au Champagne 2 coats
2 Coats with flash
I added small black rhinestones at thw base of each nail.
Perfectly elegant mani. That only took a few minutes. I have tools for picking up rhinestones and fimo, but i stick with a good old toothpick. Au champagne is gorg and has a great shimmer to it. It was opaque in 2 coats.
Next I have Zoya Erika.This is 3 coats.
Erika is a super pretty creme-ish pink with a slight duo-chrome
effect giving a pink to gold look.
I added Pink Teardrop Rhinestones at the base of each nail.
It doesn't take much to take your mani to another level.
I buy all my rhinestones on Amazon.com. They are far too expensive at Sally's, and I can ususally find a good deal for a large amount and variety.

Anyways, that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading ladies!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment