Sunday, April 8, 2012

I've Been Tagged

The Rules:Each Person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Add 11 questions you want the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people and Link them to your blog.
Tell them they have been tagged!
No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag.

11 Things about Me


1. I have a African Pygmy Hedgehog named Hazel.

2. I've been an Ophthalmic Tech for over 10years and love it.

3. I'm engaged to a Truck Driver, oh yes a Truck Driver. I know what you're thinking, big fat burly baseball cap wearing guy. But nope you'd think he worked at a Law Firm if you ever saw him.

4. I was in the Army for 3 years. (Where I met my 1st Husband, 2nd times a charm?)

5.I have to change my nail polish EVERY single night. It's like changing underwear for me. It just has to be done.

6. I curse,....A LOT!  And I'm perfectly ok with that.

7. I'm a smoker! EEEEWWWW I know, I know. I'm a filthy disgusting person with a filthy disgusting habit. Yuck. Smoking less and less everyday, so don't hate.

8. I sing ridiculously loud and off key while driving......with the windows down......all the time.

9. I LOVE Horror movies. Which is odd since I had to go to Therapy after I watched "The Exorcist" when I was 8. I was convinced I was possessed ,and someone had to do something about it dammit! Don't Judge.

10. I don't use Conditioner. If I use any conditioner my hair looks like I haven't washed it in a month.

11. I love Tattoo's! I have quite a few, and want more.

Now for Polish Pixelle's Questions!

1. How many untrieds do YOU have? (Yes, I stole this question from Megan.)Ugh you're gonna make me count? I'm going with my last count of 38.

2. How did you first get into nail polish?
My nails just started randomly growing and I thought, I gotta do something with these bad boys!

3. Do your family/friends know you blog? What do they think about it?

Yes, they know, and no one cares. LOL

4. Solid color, glitter, or holo?

Giiiirrrrllllllll stop! Definitely Glitter! I need these paws-a-sparklin!

5. If you could only purchase one brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?

China Glaze! I can always count on China Glaze for up to date fresh ass polish!

6. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?Blue, all day everyday. Oh the shades of blue!!!
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right here in South Florida. St had a day under sunshine is expensive, but oh so worth it. We haven't had a day under 60 degrees all year.

8. Favorite animal?

I love all animals, and I am disgusted by Puppy Mills, and Abusive owners. Let me see Mike Vick on the street!!! OOOOO Ok, ok, WOOSAH!

9. Biggest nail polish blog pet peeve!

Not listing the Polish you're wearing! It's what we're all here to see!

10. When did you first start blogging?
A couple months ago. But I'm a slacker...and a procrastinator.If you need a favor, ask me 3 months in advance, cuz usually thats how long it takes for me to get something done. I suck.

11. What is a piece of advice you can give someone starting out in the blogging world?

Don't be shy! We are all here for the same love for Nail Polish!
OK, Now for my 11 Questions for You!
1. What is your number 1 go to Nail Polish. Name the Brand and Color! (I know it's soo hard to chose just one!)
2. What is the 1 Polish you have been DYING to get, and can't or haven't?
3. Long nails or Nubbins? Which do you prefer?
4. How long do you pimp your mani? And when do you decide to remove?
5. What's your fav basecoat, and why?
6.  Do you own a "Snuggie"?(I believe this is a legitimate question)
7.  Do any of your friends or family " not get" your nail polish obsession?
8. What T.V. show can you absolutely not miss for anything in the world, apocalyptic scenario, like would rather stay glued to your TV than run for shelter TV show?
9. If you could spend a week anywhere in the World, where would you go?
10. Nail Art, or Fancy Polish, which do you prefer to do?
11.  If you could work for one nail polish manufacturer which company would you work for?

Tag! You're It! If you've already been tagged then disregard. Xo
bythebottle
LacquerLover702
enamoredenamel
NailPolishWhat
WonderLustNails
If my questions suck I apologize, Im kinda failing at life this evening.  Work tomorrow....noooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment