Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Nails

Hey Ladies. I've been slackin on the blog front, so I decided to show you guys my last few Spring Mani's. I LOVE Spring. I live in South Florida and we dont have a change of Seasons but in the Spring, you can just feel it in the air. I can't stand chocolate, but I love the pastels, and they are Everywhere this time of year!

This is Revlon Pink Lingerie and Sally Hansen Hard Lemonade I topped the mani off with
Pure Ice Don't You Wish for some shimmery sparkle!
Without Flash
OK, so these are 2 of the China Glaze Lacquers from the Prismatic Collection.
I bought 4 in total and regret it. Below is Optical Illusion, and on my ring finger is
Prism. I am NOT in love with these. Im very familiar with refraction. And refraction of light is supposed to be beautiful and these did not scream Prismatic.
With Flash
Oh LAWD do I adore this color! Below is China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le.
This is the most acurate Perwinkle polish I own or have even seen swatched to date.
With Flash
With Flash
I topped this mani off with China Glaze Luxe and Lush from the
 Hunger Games/Capitol Collection. I am one of those people
that just cant leave well enough alone. I don't love this combo together.
The Luxe and Lush didnt compliment the Perwinkle as well
as it does so many other polish's.

Ok so those are my last few spring mani's! If you'd like to see some other awesome Mani's and Nail Art click Here to see MyNailsMyPolish, andHere, for Alaina at The Little Canvas these lovely Ladies do some great stuff.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment