Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cuticle cream


Cuticle Cream! So very important whether you push your cuticles or cut them back. Here are the ones I can't live without.


Below is Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle cream. It smells fantastic! I use this religiously throughout the day. I work in Health Care and constantly have to wash my hands with harsh soaps and Hand Sanitizers which dry my cuticles out like crazy. This "cream" is more like a balm and not greasy at all. It retails for about $5.99 at your local Pharmacy.
Here is Heel to Toe, I happened upon this in the check out at Sally's! While this isn't for cuticles I found that my feet have never felt softer since I started using this. I got this for $1.29 for 17.5g
Christian Dior Abricot Cuticle Cream. This stuff is the shiiiit! This is a true creme and it's super thick. Definitely a night time cuticle creme. The scent isn't strong and I find it smells more like rosewater than Apricot, which is great since I loathe the smell of apricot. This 0.35oz tub retails for about $24 at any Macy's or Sephora.
What are your favorite cuticle cremes, oils or balms?

1 comment:

  1. i need to start dealing with my cuticles and stop being so scared taht i'm going to get a massive infection if i push them back

    ReplyDelete